Monday, 21 September 2009

Lack of progress

I had intended to do some crafting last week. However, very little has actually been achieved, owing to:
  1. a terribly tendency to fritter time away on t'Internet. I like looking at other people's projects; too bad my own crafting productivity has dwindled to zero in September :-(


  2. Having to go to work. Ugh yuck. I wish I had more annual leave. But although I grumble about my job (a lot!), I won't be giving up work without a struggle, as we need the money.

  3. Distracting children and their requirements, which this week included spelling lists, reading books, orthodontics appointments, arguments about hair-dye, blazers, skirt length etc... you get the picture. One of my children is in Year 2, the other is in Year 10, and the age gap takes some accommodating, I can tell you.

I see no-one had any suggestions for my unfinished piece of cross-stitch, and I can't say I'm surprised. I don't think I'll ever start another piece.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to think of something but all I can come up with is a seat cushion... which is at least a use. I have the same issue with cross stitch although I like doing it (sometimes).

    ReplyDelete