Thursday, 1 April 2010

En vacances

Just back from a few days' holiday in Disneyland Paris.

I can't fault the efforts of the "cast members" (read "staff") to ensure we had fun, the food (this is France, after all!) or the hotel - we stayed at Sequoia Lodge; it was lovely, and the hotel pool was particularly highly rated by ds.

No, the main difficulties were caused by the age discrepancy between our two children, which I may have mentioned before. I have one hormonal almost fifteen year-old, and one seven year-old with very different interests. As a result, I can't say I've had a totally relaxing holiday.

However, the kids assure me we did have a good time. Here's some photographic evidence:



Although I queued for (and endured!) the Rock and Roller coaster, Space Mountain, and the Hollywood Tower of Terror (twice. I must be mad), I say give me the teacups any day:

From the above photo, it looks like ds agrees with me.

1 comment:

  1. The carousel is always my favourite!
    We've never been to Disney Paris (or USA for that matter) and would love to before they fly the nest. 2 eldest have been for a weekend with school though and loved it.
    Enjoy the rest of the hols.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete