Friday, 30 April 2010

Promotion


There were minor celebrations in our house this week, for which dd made the cakes pictured above. They are peaches and cream cupcakes out of the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook.

On Monday, I went for a job interview. It's only a temporary secondment, backfilling someone else's maternity leave, but it was still a promotion, so I was pleased to receive a job offer later that day.

I'll be working a few more hours, so there may be some impact on my crafting life, but hopefully I'll still be making stuff. Actually, since I tend to knit more when under stress, it may actually improve my knitting output!

2 comments:

  1. Well Done You!
    Feels good when you get a new job after interview doesn't it? It means you were the best.
    I've applied for 2 new jobs and am biting my nails waiting to see if i'm shortlisted.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete