Friday, 21 May 2010

Not a lot going on...

I haven't done much crafting this week. Instead I have been in the Dealing with Teenagers darkness; others with a hormonal teenage girl (or even a boy, presumably) at home will have some inkling of what that means. I certainly don't want to re-live it by writing about it on here!

I have made minor progress on a baby hat for yet another new arrival in our extended family - baby boy this time. I'm taking the opportunity to reduce the vast amount of scraps in my stash, by knitting the Cheery Scrap Hat pattern from the Petite Purls website, which I highly recommend if you ever want to knit something for a baby or young child. There are some lovely patterns on there.

The new look on this blog is temporary; it is only because I'm having some difficulty getting the old template to load properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment