Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Swatching

There's been a little knitting-related activity here recently.

This lovely Spindrift yarn arrived from Jamieson's


It's all produced in Shetland, from sheep to ball. I bought it online, and now wonder if the bright blue (bottom right in above photo) may be a little too bright for my purposes. I find colours are not always represented exactly on my screen.

I also did some swatching:


If you think the colours in this swatch are slightly reminiscent of the festive season - you'd be right! I'm trying to plan ahead a little.

More on these planned projects in due course.

2 comments:

  1. Please don't tell me you're talking Christmas already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am, but I have a long schedule in advance first. It's only swatching!!

    ReplyDelete