Saturday, 19 February 2011

Catch up

Oops. No blog posts for over a week, and I haven't got any crafting to report since my last post, as I've had to rip out most of what I'd done recently (lace knitting errors!)

Dd's school was closed yesterday due to staff training, so we went to buy new shoes, and out for lunch. Here she is about to tuck into chicken ramen at Wagamamas:


Later on, dh and I took ds to Nottingham Light Night. There were lots of light-based art installations:


... and also street entertainers. This robot squirted unsuspecting passers-by with water. The "builders" on stilts (left in pic below) were fun too.


I understand there is a "lite" version on this evening, so it's not too late to catch some of this, if you're in the area.

2 comments:

  1. Nottingham Light Night looks really interesting - wish I had read your post sooner as I would have tried to have gone as only in Staffordshire so about 40 mins, an hour away from Notts. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's on next year, Ruth, I'll pm you in advance to let you know.

    ReplyDelete