Monday, 4 April 2011

Knitting catch-up

After a mad knitting frenzy between January and the end of March, I'm rather enjoying not having anything on the needles, and my plan is to do no knitting at all in April. There are a few recent projects, though, that I didn't post here yet, so I'll wrap these up now.

Here's a rainbow baby hat I made for a friend's new baby.


This was yet another pattern from Itty Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson. I had this book for christmas, and it's turning out to be a very useful addition to my knitting library, as there are loads of cute baby and toddler hats in there - they make great gifts. This one was also an excellent stash-reducer, from my large collection of Rowan handknit cotton dk. 

I also made this lacy bookmark, for a Harry Potter class challenge.


This one was a free pattern available on Ravelry (note: Rav log-in required to access link).

No comments:

Post a Comment