Sunday, 10 April 2011

Pot plants

Dh and I took a quick trip to the garden centre yesterday to buy plants for my giant pot, that my parents bought me for christmas. This time last year, we didn't even have a patio to stand the pot on! It now has lavender in it, plus a couple of geranium plants to add some colour:


Ds has a little blue pot, in which we planted a strawberry plant:


This is a companion to dd's pink strawberry pot (ahem. Gender stereotyping clearly alive and well at my house, despite my best efforts!)


We grow some vegetables in deep plastic pots. Mine are not as pretty as the ones this blogger painted, only it's a bit late to do that now we're in the planting season - maybe next year. The one you can see in our border here, has been planted with runner beans:


I love this time of year, especially because of the lovely tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment