Sunday, 29 May 2011

Fruit salad

More crochet to show you already, and I seem to be making crochet fruit salad at present!

Apple tawashi scrublets. I made these as a new home present for some friends of ours. They were very easy. I used a free pattern from Lion Brand (note: it's a free pattern, but you may have to register and log in to Lion Brand to view and download it) and Peaches & Creme dishcloth cotton, plus a 4mm hook.



And the second in my trio of little crocheted purses - a strawberry this time. I'm very happy with this one, but I think there are pattern errors in the third, which I now have to correct for. And I'm only a beginner!! Gulp.


ETA: I realised some time after posting this, the strawberry leaf is on the bottom of the strawberry, so I had to take it off and re-sew it at the right end. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. The apples are very cute! Would be a nice little stocking filler thinking ahead to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete