Sunday, 20 November 2011

The advance party

My crafting has taken a festive turn, even though it's only November.

I blogged before about the candy cane baby hat, but I just knitted some matching little bootees to go with it, as I like to make a set of things for a present.


I sent them off to the mama of a baby due in December.

I made this vaguely festive pinwheel purse, to keep my seasonal jewellery in.


It was easy, although rather fiddly at the sewing up stage. If you want to try it, you need scraps of 4-ply/sock yarn, small needles - mine were 2.25mm - and patience! The pattern is free on Ravelry.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure I want to see festive knitting yet! but they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I have so much christmas crafting to do, if I don't start in Nov, I'll never get it all done in time!

    ReplyDelete