And I have used up:
- 100 yds dishcloth cotton (2 dishcloths). I now only have 5 partial balls of this left - down from 12+ at the start of the year
- 450 yards Rowan cotton jeans - just under six balls out of 8 used up. I expect to have none of this left by end March
- 130 yards of Twilleys freedom spirit DK
- 150 yards of Babylonglegs sock yarn = Just over one sock. I will finish the second next month!
- Scraps of Cygnet superwash dk and Wendy merino dk
Here's more evidence of stashing down this month - simple fingerless mittss made out of Freedom Spirit dk.
Next month I will definitely be using the rest of the cotton jeans, more of the Babylonglegs sock yarn, and stashed yarn for my final pair of Arithmancy OWL socks.