After I posted on here yesterday, I looked back at my blog entry, and said "oh no!". Because I noticed in the photo, I had placed one of the star tips upside down in the yellow section. I had to unpick quite a few seams to fix it. However, I have fixed it, and sewed on the remaining sections also.
Here's what my quilt pieces look like now.
I laid them out like this, trying to make a decision about the border fabrics. I have a large blue chambray sheet, which is one option. But I rather think the panel looks best with a white border, in which case I can use the blue for backing. Thinking it over... I must decide, and buy wadding, this week. There are only a few weeks left before dd's birthday now.