I have been working away on the final parts of the rainbow quilt this weekend. On Saturday, I finished piecing the quilt top by adding the borders.
And to note: the papers on the table are for A-Level maths revision and are nothing to do with me. It's so much easier now I don't have to wait for dd to be out of the house to work on the quilt.
I took care to measure each side before I started cutting out the relevant border piece, but I still had to cut one twice. Never mind. I got there in the end. On Sunday, I pinned the three layers together and began quilting:
The quilt is now sitting in a basket awaiting final binding:
So hopefully, the next time I post about this, we will collectively be able to celebrate the finish.