Sunday, 27 May 2012

Test Match weekend

Summer seems to have arrived in the UK along with the current Test Match. Here's a gratuitous shot of our garden in the sunshine this weekend:


Ds and I attempted to play cricket but retired defeated to the shade of the parasol. Instead we listened to the distant sound of the Trent Bridge cricket crowd, which we can hear in our garden, if there isn't too much wind. And as it was so warm, we fired up the barbecue on Saturday evening and ate under that parasol.

I also spent a very pleasant few hours over the weekend making up a photo album from dd's and my New York trip.


I'm not really a scrapbooker, so this probably isn't up to other people's standards, but nonetheless, I like to try and make my photo albums a little more interesting than just the photos.

1 comment:

  1. You've a lovely garden. It looks nice and long which I rather wish mine was :)

    ReplyDelete