Sunday, 7 October 2012

Quiet weekend

It's very quiet here this weekend, as dh is away with work until Tuesday and dd had two shifts in her new weekend part time job. She has a proper paid job in a shoe shop (but is still volunteering a couple of hours in her charity shop). So it's just been me and ds, going to swimming lessons, to get Skylanders stickers, hanging out at home and watching TV.

While this is going on, I've been working away at my shawl. It's a pity lace doesn't look better in progress:


The FO will look better, I'm sure.

The red thread is a lifeline. Also, to try and keep on top of the pattern (8-stitch repeats in every other row) every stitch marker I own is now in that project, and I'm going to run out at the next chart. Will have to look for some paperclips!

No comments:

Post a Comment