I have offset some of this by using up yarn in October.
- 130 yards of Wendy bliss merino dk making a strawberry tea cosy (it used up so much yarn because the yarn was held double for this project)
- 110 yards of KP telemark making a pair of mittens for dd
- 300 yards of Fyberspates scrumptious progressing my shawl
- 30 yards of rowan wool dk on a gingerbread man. Yes, it's true. I do like to waste time making odd things...
- 60 yards of KP Telemark on a couple of blanket squares
- 150 yards of KP telemark on the colourwork cushion
- 90 yards of Rico essential cotton making a crochet votive cover, and decorative hearts to go on christmas presents
Altogether that was 880 yards used up.
1460 yards in, 880 yards out = net increase of 580. Kinda hoping I won't buy any more yarn this year now, as otherwise I won't achieve my year end target, to have less yarn than I started the year with. We'll see.