Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Inertia

I don't know what's up with me this year, but I seem to be seriously lacking in energy, or forward planning. I discovered yesterday, I'd left it too late to book a grocery delivery before Christmas, so I'll have to actually go to the shops (the horror!). I haven't made any kind of cake, or got any ready-roll pastry in for the mince pies. Nothing like leaving stuff to the last minute. Luckily I found half a box of crackers and load of wrapping paper in the loft where I'd packed it away last year, so I don't need to worry about that.

I've been lazy on the crafting front too, although I have re-knitted dd's fingerless mittens:


They fit her, finally. She has hands as small as mine, and I didn't realise this until now. I am still hatless though, having not even got to the frogging part of the reknit hat.

Also mildly amused by watching Yodel trundle a parcel of mine up and down the A1, between Hatfield and Newbridge. What is going on?? This online tracking lark reveals all sorts of inefficiences! It's only for me, so it won't matter too much if late.


No comments:

Post a Comment