Saturday, 3 August 2013

Stashdown #7: July 2013

I didn't do a whole lot of knitting in July. The welly toppers were the only thing I knitted. I had to buy three skeins of yarn to be able to complete those, so 369 yards came in. 340 yards were knitted up for the welly toppers.  I also discarded the remaining yarn in one of the stash scrap balls I used for the toppers so that was another 60 yards, meaning I used up more yarn than I bought in July, yay!

So the position at month end is:
-1481 brought forward end June
+369 new yarn bought in July
-340 worked up
-60 discarded
New total YTD: -1512



No comments:

Post a Comment