Monday, 9 September 2013

Back to school

I have to apologise for my absence. It's been a month since my last post, I remarked today.

I can't do a stashdown report for August because it was zero in, zero out. I did no knitting, indeed no crafting. The first half of August was a pretty lazy holiday time, as identified in a set of what-I-did-on-my-holidays posts on here. The second half was a flurry of completely non-crafting activity: the A Level results came out and I was pitched into a whirlwind of assistance with university preparation, because dd had got the necessary grades to go to her first choice.

I find the start of the school year conducive to a return of the crafting mojo, as well as a general improvement in organisation. Since 1 September I have been buying yarn and crafting. Look at this evidence of progress:


I hope to finish this hat by the weekend. I have grand crafting plans this month, that also involve a fly agaric (nearly done, needs buttons), a field of flowers (on the needles), and a pair of golden socks (yarn on hand, needs winding). We'll see how far I get...

No comments:

Post a Comment