Monday, 25 November 2013

A bag full of flowers

Today I can report I have FINISHED my major project from the last three months.

I am very happy with the end result:


Here's a close up, so you can see the very many French knots I added for texture on the lovely purple flowers:


And one of the lining, that I sewed. It hides the back of all the intarsia and embroidery nicely!


And the reverse, so you can see the flowers extend to the back:


I am very pleased. I think I will be taking this one out of the house.

No more intarsia for at least another year, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment