I went out in the garden to find supplies. The red berries were from my cotoneaster. The green leaves were mostly from an ivy growing on the front garden wall, and a few holly leaves cut from a holly seedling in the garden. It's only a baby, so I didn't take too many.
I put some of the berries in the bottom of the clean jars next to the tea light candles. Then i just wrapped stems of ivy round the tops. Ivy is good for this as the stems are very pliant. I used a little piece of string to fasten, where I needed to, but some of the stems stayed in place just by wrapping.
Then I lit the candles. Ta-da!
How lovely and Yule-like! But like all candles, these should not be left unattended when lit.