Friday, 24 January 2014

Patchwork Apron

Patchwork Apron by secrettrail

Remember last year, when I was given a book called Everything Oz and I said I wanted to make a patchwork apron? I finally got around to it!

It is very difficult to get pictures of me that are OK for sharing on the web. Honestly, none of my family members seem to be very good at holding the camera still. So the ones of me in it are a bit blurred, as in this example:


I enjoyed making this, but if I make it again, I would cut the piece a lot shorter. I took off 10 cms at the top, believe it or not, but it is still a bit longer than I would like. I did particularly like that it was a stash-busting project using up some of my fabric scraps. I only had to buy half a metre of plain blue for the main fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment