Friday, 28 February 2014

Stashdown #2 2014

I did a lot of knitting in February, but I also bought a lot of yarn so I'm still going up, unfortunately.

I bought five balls of Rowan Kidsilk haze so I could make the rainbow scarf (+1145 yards) and three balls of Katia merino dk for the Norwegian colourwork beret (+333 yards.) Total in: +1478

I finished five projects, as follows:
  • 916 yards of kidsilk haze making the Harlequin scarf
  • 216 yards of Katia dk on the Norwegian beret
  • 58 yards of Katia dk on the baby hat
  • 50 yards assorted older stash yarns making innocent smoothie hats and knitted leaves


Total knitted up: 1241

Month end:
+1478
-1241
Net at month end +237
YTD +1973

I feel OK about my stashdown nonetheless. Really, I only bought yarn for two specific projects both of which are now complete. Everything else I made was out of stash, so not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment