Monday, 5 May 2014

Outdoorsy

This weekend, ds was away at scout camp, so dh and I took the opportunity to enjoy some time exploring the great outdoors ourselves. We didn't have to go too far from home to see some lovely sights.

On Saturday, we went to look at something beautiful, and seasonal, in a little wood quite close to us. 


At this time of year, English bluebells are a very lovely sight. 


On Sunday, we drove a bit further and went for a walk in the Derbyshire countryside near to Hathersage.


There were lots of sheep around, ready for my future yarn! 


It was warm enough to sit outdoors and enjoy ice-creams after our hike.


I feel refreshed after spending so much time outside and away from the computer. Plus, whilst in the car, I made great progress on my socks. Nearly done ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment