Saturday, 3 May 2014

Stashdown #4: April 2014

Ooh, I am a bad stashdowner! I bought lots of yarn in April!

1044 of Bergere de France magic+, for a sweater for ds
492 of Bergere de France origine cachemire, for which I have hat plans
147 yards of Noro aya, for which I have, er, no plans at all! But it was pretty! And pink! whereas all the other yarn was in dark, masculine (boring) colours.

I make that 1683 yards in.

I guess I'll try and knit some of it up in May.

I was hoping to have yarn out in April, as I cast on a pair of socks, but unfortuately when I got to the second heel, I realised I had cast on too few stitches on the second sock, so I had to rip it right out. That means I haven't finished the socks yet, so I can't count the yarn out. I have less than half a sock to go, though, so I should finish them early in May.

Total from last month
+1152
+1683
New YTD +2835.



No comments:

Post a Comment