Saturday, 21 June 2014

Chai time

I did a little non-yarn shopping on the internet this week. Wanna see??


I had tea in a cast-iron teapot at a restaurant in Brighton back in February, and I remarked at the time how good it must be at keeping your tea hot. I guess there really isn't any need for a cosy, although I might make one in any case, given my love of crafting tea cosies.

Anyway, I saw this one on line and I really fell in love with it, so it has come into our house. And swish! into my basket also went some herbal tea bags mainly incited by the so-beautiful tin, and some loose teas to try out. The tea pot comes with a stainless steel mesh insert to hold your loose tea, so it really is very little trouble to wash up, and you don't end up with tea leaves down the sink either.

I feel another cup of chocolate chai coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment