Friday, 1 August 2014

Stashdown #7 July 2014

Good news in this month's stashdown report.

I knitted up:
  • 1079 yards of aran yarn in the Wonderful Wallaby sweater
  • 457 yards of madtosh 4-ply in a ribbon lace scarf
  • 46 yards of dk making more innocent mini hats
  • 160 yards (two different yarns held double) in a marshmallow bonnet for my box of baby gifts
  • 63 yards making pigs-in-a-blanket toy from the Topsy Turvy Inside Out book. So fun! 
  • 127 yards in a pair of kite mittens: even more fun! This pattern was in Knit Now magazine and the FO has been very well received by a three year old. I hear he didn't want to take them off :)


I bought just a little yarn in July. A mere 87 yards, as I needed one last ball of Bergere de France to complete the Wallaby.

I wonder if you're ready for this?!?

Brought forward last month +1815
In +87
Out -1932
Net -1845
YTD -30

Ergo, for the first time this year, I am in net minus numbers.

Too bad I'll be buying more yarn next month! I have Knitting Plans for the Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment