I knitted up:
- 1079 yards of aran yarn in the Wonderful Wallaby sweater
- 457 yards of madtosh 4-ply in a ribbon lace scarf
- 46 yards of dk making more innocent mini hats
- 160 yards (two different yarns held double) in a marshmallow bonnet for my box of baby gifts
- 63 yards making pigs-in-a-blanket toy from the Topsy Turvy Inside Out book. So fun!
- 127 yards in a pair of kite mittens: even more fun! This pattern was in Knit Now magazine and the FO has been very well received by a three year old. I hear he didn't want to take them off :)
I bought just a little yarn in July. A mere 87 yards, as I needed one last ball of Bergere de France to complete the Wallaby.
I wonder if you're ready for this?!?
Brought forward last month +1815
Ergo, for the first time this year, I am in net minus numbers.
Too bad I'll be buying more yarn next month! I have Knitting Plans for the Autumn.