Sunday, 7 September 2014

Stashdown #8: August 2014

Stashdown report for end August is extremely short. No yarn in, no yarn out, so I am still at net -30. I have however been to the yarn shop this week, so I shall have an increase to report next time, as no way will I knit all of that down inside a month:


It's all 4-ply yarn, mostly intended for a Color Affection shawl.

I didn't do any crafting in August and I haven't written here much either. There was a lot of organising needed to get ds ready to start secondary school (honestly, how did that happen?? When I first started blogging here, he was only six years old!) My grandma has not been too well in August so I had a few related family visits. I had booked a week off in mid-August and I was hoping to go away for a few days, but I was invited to a job interview in the middle of it, so we had to stay home. Luckily I actually got that job! I will be working a few more hours and it will be quite a challenge, especially at first, so I think there could be negative crafting impact. I'm due to start in a couple more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment