Thursday, 19 February 2015

Finishing!

Oddly productive month, so far.

#1 Hogwarts express shawl - done to timeframe. Although it has to be said, I hate this shawl now I have finished it. I went right off the yarn during the knitting.



#2 Soft lace edged hat - gift for friend starting chemotherapy. I'd rather not have made this one, really :( Hope she will be OK. I knitted it in the softest cashmere yarn I had in stash.



Feeling a little sombre today, dear readers. I've also been ill, in the last week, and the virus has left me feeling a little weak and tired. Looking forward to the weather perking up for Spring. Hopefully soon. The snowdrops are out in my garden, and daffodils are getting ready to bloom, so hopefully not much longer.

1 comment:

  1. I love that shawl, the cable owls are too cute! I'm sure that if you leave it for a while and them come back to it you'll fall in love again!

    ReplyDelete