Friday, 26 June 2015

Summertime knitting

Ever feel like your completed projects are really complementary to the season?


That plate I used for background to these little knitted toys belonged to my granny. Bridlington was a favourite place of hers. I'd love to take the little bunnies on holiday there myself. 

This picture was spotted on Rav by the editor of the magazine from which I used the pattern, and was featured in their magazine. So if it looks familiar, perhaps you saw it in Knit Now?

I'm also back on the minihats! Here's two I made in early June:


The ice cream minihat is a free pattern, although I have to say, sewing that icord in place (for the whippy ice cream effect) is quite fiddly.

Gratuitous photo of ice cream being eaten at the seaside! This was at Boscastle in Cornwall in April.


Wish I was back there! I'm having to work extremely hard at present, hence the lack of regular blogging service.

No comments:

Post a Comment