Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Stashdown #9: August and September

Well. Tumbleweed is blowing across this blog, that's for sure. I'm wondering if maybe my blogging has run its course. Perhaps it has...

It would be nice to finish up the year though, so I will make an effort and write a stashdown report.

August - no yarn in, no yarn out. There, that was nice and easy! I was taking a crafting break, working my socks off at work, apart from a lovely week ds and I spent in Northumberland.

September - mostly in the wrong direction, as I stashed up for my Fall knitting plans. 2291 yards of yarn in, to make a sweater, a shawl, and contribute to developments on my bed of roses blanket.

I did knit a few things, but not much was actually finished, so it's a bit discouraging to look at the figures:

Yarn in 2291
Yarn out in FOs 254
YTD +1612.


No comments:

Post a Comment